Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Two Month Check - Up

So we went to the doctor yesterday and the girls are growing like weeds! They've gained 3 pounds in a month! Pretty amazing. I read somewhere that mother's milk changes composition to nourish a premature baby. I really believe it! My milk is really fatty and the girls are clearly gaining well! I am just in awe of how the human body can adjust itself in such a way. Amazing!

We're starting to nap upstairs in the crib and have even moved in there at night. Last night was the first time they have not slept in the bouncy seats. I am hoping it was not just an easy transition because they were so out of it due to the shots, we'll see what tonight brings!

I'm happy to say that life is beginning to return to a new "normal". At least Tim is back upstairs and getting a decent amount of sleep. It's nice to have him back!

No comments: