Sunday, July 27, 2008

On My Own

So I'm starting to think about how things are going to be when I am all by myself with the three kiddos. I still have help for the next three weeks since I have to wait to take the stairs frequently, and not do any heavy lifting. I plan to practice doing things on my own the last week when my mom is here. It should be very interesting as my son is really exhibiting two year old behavior these days! He is all about doing things on his own, and has started to throw more tantrums when he can't have his way. I'm hoping some of his less than enjoyable behavior is from lack of "mommy and me time". We are going to take music class again in the fall while someone stays with the girls so that should help a little. It will definately be a circus here much of the time!

No comments: