Saturday, July 5, 2008

Little Miracles, Watched by Angels

The truely amazing thing about having these two little girls is the fact that they have their angel sisters watching over them. What are the chances that we would conceive two sets of fraternal girl twins? It really blows our minds. What's even more incredible is that Maura and Ciara were born on their big sister's due date! Is that a sign from above or what? Some have asked how I feel about these babies being girls. I'm thrilled that we have two healthy babies, I don't really connect the two sets because they are four seperate people. I do have a fear that others will not see it as such and might look at Maura and Ciara as replacements for what we lost. I guess we will just have to deal with those comments as they happen, if they happen. Regardless, we feel truely blessed. When our children are old enough to understand we will share the story of their sisters and celebrate their short lives.

No comments: